HERE COMES SUMMER…
It may be winter outside but it’s time to start thinking about your summer holidays. The North Norfolk Coast is an ideal location for families looking for a traditional seaside holiday, offering 45 miles of stunning coastline including six beaches with the Blue Flag accolade these include: East and West Runton, Cromer, Mundsley, Sea Palling and Sheringham.
You will be spoilt for choice!! North Norfolk offers a wonderful holiday opportunity for the whole family (including your fur-legged friends.) and as an added incentive to visit, Norfolk is the driest county in the UK.
Here are some fun ideas to help you enjoy your stay:
1. Crabbing - The kids' favourite, whether it’s on Cromer Pier or on the Quayside in Wells next to the Sea, kids of all ages (Yes, dad that includes you!!) can be seen with their colourful buckets dangling their lines with pieces of bait to attract their prey.
2. Seal Watching - Enjoy a day out on the boat from Blakeney Quay to Blakeney Point in a unique opportunity to see the home of over 4,000 seals in their natural habitat. Your local expert will take you out on their boat offering their local knowledge and giving you some insight into the fascinating history of the local area.
3. Enjoy a Ride on a Steam Train - The North Norfolk Railway also known as The Poppy Line. The train departs from the Victorian seaside resort of Sheringham to the Georgian Market town of Holt, where mum can enjoy some retail therapy, or simply browse in the many local artisan cafes and boutiques!
4. The Unique Heritage Coastal Trail - Take a stroll along the clifftops, on the unique Heritage Coastal Trail which covers 23 miles and is home to some of the early evidence of humans in Britain. The coastline benefits from some spectacular sunsets and rolling views of the beaches and countryside.
5. Let's All Go to the Zoo - Amazona is a brilliant zoo and fun for all the family. Located in Cromer on the North Norfolk Coast it is home to over 200 birds and animals from tropical South America including Jaguars, Monkeys, Pumas and Parrots. It’s guaranteed to be a great day out.
Pass The Keys, one of the UK’s leading Airbnb short-let holiday management companies, has expanded into North Norfolk. We offer a streamlined hassle-free service that helps homeowners maximise the full earning potential of their property. Our end-to-end service takes the strain out of your letting and you can be assured that no detail will be left overlooked.
If you have a property in North Norfolk and would like to discuss our service further contact Jackie Wurr our North Norfolk franchise owner on 01603 361461 or visit our website www.passthekeys.co.uk/north-norfolk.